Monday, January 09, 2006

A Cup of Warm Squeezed Lime

Setelah mendapat sambutan yang cukup hangat, gue akhirnya memutuskan untuk menambah kompilasi yang bakal "menghangatkan" tubuh dari dinginnya ruangan ber-AC.

1. Ambulance Ltd - Anecdote
"'Cause you, like to believe, that all that love is free. Oh, someone like you, will never be lonely"

2. Cursive - The Recluse
“I wake alone in a woman's room I hardly know. I wake alone and pretend that I am finally home.”

3. Eskobar - Love Strike
“I've been waiting for you to call me, been waiting for the time of my life? I just know I'm so lonely here without you.”

4. Graham Coxon - All Over Me
“Laid in your bed. You held my head for a while. Said goodnight and flew away”

5. Hope of The States - Enemies/Friends
“For everyone who tries to fight. No politics or dirty tricks, more standing up and shouting out.”

6. Howie Day – Collide
“Even the best fall down sometimes. Even the wrong words seem to rhyme. Out of the doubt that fills your mind. You finally find, you and I collide.”

7. I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody’s Business - The Best Happiness Money Can Buy
“That mighty mighty dollar sign. These are the things that matter now, so sing along and be prepared.”

8. Idlewild - American English
“And maybe you're young without youth or maybe you're old without knowing anything's true, I think you're young without youth.”

9. Lars Winnerbäck – Elegi
(Karena dalam Bahasa Swedia, maaf penulis tidak bisa mengutip liriknya)

10. Metric - Combat Baby
“Get back in town I wanna paint it black”

11. Mirah – Jerusalem
“We celebrate the wars we won. The blood of history's ancient sons.”

12. Sia - Breathe Me
“I have been here many times before. Hurt myself again today and the worst part is there's no one else to blame.”

13. Spoon-The Way We Get By
” We get high in back seats of cars…”

14. Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - Love Will
(Penulis belum menemukan liriknya di internet)

15. The Delays – Wanderlust
“Can you hear that knocking in your soul? No, you don't listen”

16. The Magic Numbers - Love Me Like You
“She don’t love me like you. She don’t know what you do.”

17. The Magnetic Fields - All My Little Words
“You are a splendid butterfly. It is your wings that make you beautiful. And I could make you fly away. But I could never make you stay.”

18. The Subways - I Want To Hear What You Got To Say
“Another day is here and I’m still alive. I say these words aloud they speak of the inside.”

19. Tilly and the Wall - Fell Down the Stairs
“You fell down the stairs into my arms and swiftly ran the other way”

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger tamankembangpete said...

20. vinton bobby - rain rain go away.
"tomorrow is her wedding day/ rain rain go away/ bring my love a sunny day.
pas buat musim hujan gini...\m/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home